My Little Pony - Twilight Sparkle vs Trixie is both a single and multiplayer artillery game developed by MDV Games.
The point of the game is to use various magic spells to win the opponent. Each hit scores a certain amount of points, which varies based on the magic. The purpose of the game is to destroy your opponent. If your pony health drops to zero, you lose the game.
You have 30 seconds to complete the turn. After each turn you get 4 random spells. Spells require a certain amount of mana. There are currently 18 different spells. After each turn you restores 50 mana.
At the beginning of the game you can select your pony: Twilight Sparkle or Trixie.Instructions:
1) Choose the spell.
2) Choose your angle to launch your attack.
3) Click the left mouse button.
During your turn, you can move your pony.If the game will not work for you do the following:
1. Try a different browser.
2. Check to see if you have the latest version of Flash player.Important:
You need to have the flash window focused all the time for proper communication and synchronization. Do not switch into a different tab or minimize the window during gameplay!Copyright:My Little Pony - Friendly Magic Duel is a non-profit project not associated with Hasbro or the Hub. No copyright infringements intended.My Little PonyŠ characters, sounds and images are property of Hasbro. This project was not supported or endorsed by Hasbro. This project conforms to US "fair use" copyright Law, as the nature of this project is non-profit, and serves only to promote the My Little Pony brand for benefit of Hasbro, the owner.
Version 1.2 changes:
* Fixed bug where the enemy walk out of the screen.
Version 1.1 changes:
* Added magic tracers.
* Added the possibility to change the health.
* Added the possibility to change the timer.
* Added four difficulty levels of the AI: easy, normal, hard, extreme.
* Added gravity.
* Added key "spacebar" to end of turn.
* Now the AI can move.
* Now in multiplayer mode you have 500 health.
* Fixed bug where the enemy fired the same magic twice in a row.
* Fixed bug where after casting an offensive spell, if you try to cast another spell while the first one is still
in the air, the first spell won't hit the target no matter how accurate you are.